Monday 31 January 2011

TEST DRIVING NEW SEASONS MUST HAVES

I'm going to test drive the seasons must haves.. I'm gonna let you know how they fit ,feel and look. Most importantly are they worth buying. 


Not only high end but also high street ...I'm trying out fashions daily essentials. Jeans.. shoes and everything else we need and use on a daily basis.
I'm checking out fashion in my home town and beyond. On my way finding the great buys of the week .. posting pictures for reference.
Join me on my fashion adventure .. for those who want the truth on fashion and not the hype!!!


Some things you should buy and others to be left on the rack. 
Follow me and I'll let you know when  to splash the cash....I'll pass on informative feedback and critique on all my purchases good and bad. 


TODAY :  A PAIR OF JEGGINGS- HOPING THEY LOOK AS GOOD ON ME AS THEY DO IN THIS PICTURE !!
BOUGHT FROM ASOS @£25 




I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED  

1 comment:

  1. THE JEGGINGS ARRIVED AND I HAVE TO SAY THEY ARE FANTASTIC.. SUPER FIT .. EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY ! I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU BUY..

    ReplyDelete