Sunday 30 January 2011

OH NO !!! THE END OF THE FASHION SALES ....


Oh no the sales are ending there are only a matter of hours to shop the net a porter sale... I must say I have managed to purchase a few delicious items from this over the top gorgeous fashion web site. I will miss recieving their lovely black boxes filled with stunning fashion buys.. I say this because everything on this site is super expensive and the items are only obtainable at sale times .... get it before it goes and wait for the dhl delivery to turn up with the perfect parcel.... worth waiting in for !!!! 
It is the easiest and best fashion web site out there and I use it as a major point of reference and research. 
Its so well put together and you really do get a great feel for the clothes from the images they put up.
Its a shop a holics best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment