Sunday 30 January 2011

The new open lips by Christian Louboutin

I want these shoes .......

These new open lips by the fabulous Christian Louboutin are beautiful to look at but are they just impossible to wear?? I love the look and the heel but does this shoe actually make the foot look ugly?
 I have a fabulous pair of very prive louboutins and have to say make my legs look slim and super sexy every time!! I recommend buying a pair over any other shoe.. they are world renowned and always a great eye catcher. .
However I think possibly these are a step too far... can a woman actually walk in them ? I have tried on similar louboutins and had to put them back on the shelf reluctantly I  must add... I wanted to buy them I wanted to spend my money but seriously I could NOT  justify spending close to £500 on a PAIR of shoes that actually made my foot look disfigured.
Please if you have a different experience let me know and I might be persuaded to part with the cash for the latest addition of Louboutins.....I want these shoes .....

No comments:

Post a Comment