Tuesday 1 February 2011

THE ARRIVAL OF THE NEW DECLIC BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Yes yes they arrived .. was very happy to see the delivery van this morning!1 I opened the door with great anticipation.. the courier wondered what he was delivering the smile on my face was so big.

I explained to him that in his hands he was holding something very special... I laughed and said "it's shoes". He looked rather confused as if to wonder what planet I was from?
I justified my actions by stating it was a very important mission I was undertaking... testing all this years fashion must haves !!

Any way on to the important part... how were they ??
Gorgeous.. they are  soft peachy/flesh in colour. Very pretty . The leather is great, soft and comfortable.
They are high but not to the point of uncomfortable or unwearable. They can easily be worn with jeans or dressed up for weddings or nights out.  They are very understated apart from the red sole "of course".they are subtle but very chic. Parisian chic ...mmm mmm mmm.

They are definitely staying in my wardrobe.. I shall give them as much tlc as required and hope that they catch the eye of many over the coming summer months.
The one thing I would recommend is taking a half size up ..I'm a uk7 eur(40) us 10. I needed to take the 40.5 


I look forward to testing more fashion delights. Iwill keep you posted 

No comments:

Post a Comment